- 1 package halibut (defrosted)
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 3/4 bunch - 1 whole bunch swiss chard
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into cubes
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Optional: basil and 2 lemon wedges
- parchment paper or aluminum foil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
- We cut our large halibut fillet into two servings, then pat it dry and seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Place two pieces of parchment paper or foil side by side on a baking sheet. Place one slice of fish in the center of each sheet.
- Top with swiss chard, tomato, and onions. Drizzle with olive oil and top with the cubed butter.
- Fold up the packet over the fish and vegetables and fold the edges to seal in all of the delicious ingredients.
- When the oven is heated, bake for 20 minutes. The halibut is ready when it's just opaque, and will continue to cook for a few minutes while it rests after you remove it from the oven.
- To serve, open each packet and move to a plate. Top with fresh basil and a squeeze of lemon.