This recipe couldn't be more simple! We steamed the corn before slicing it off the cob. Other than that, it's just chop, mix, and enjoy! You can serve this as a side dish, but you might have a hard time not eating the whole thing at once!
- 2 ears of corn, steamed, with kernels sliced off
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 cup black beans, defrosted
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/3 c olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- chopped basil
- salt and pepper
- Chop all of your fresh vegetables into similar size cubes
- Combine dressing ingredients in a bowl or blend in a food processor
- Stir together in a large bowl. Serve right away or chill.