- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1 ear of corn, removed from the cob
- 3-4 stems of chard, roughly chopped
- 3 eggs
- canola oil
- salt and pepper
- optional: cheddar cheese
- Heat oil over medium heat in a non-stick pan or cast iron skillet
- Add onions, salt, and pepper to the pan to cook, and stir occasionally, until they start to become translucent.
- Add corn, stir, and cook for a few minutes until it's tender (or until it's warmed up if it's already cooked).
- Add chard and stir - the greens only need to cook briefly to become tender.
- Make 3 small wells or spaces for the eggs. Add a little extra butter or oil to the pan, if needed, so the eggs don't stick. Crack the eggs into the pan. Let them cook over medium heat to set. Top with cheese if you'd like, and cover with a lid to melt the cheese.
- When the eggs are cooked to your liking, serve hot!