From your basket:
· 1 medium Butternut squash, cubed
· 2 Yellow onions, diced
· 1 package Oyster mushrooms, diced
· 2 cups braising greens, sliced thin
· 1 cup yogurt
From the pantry:
· Lasagna noodles
· Salt and pepper
· Mozzarella cheese
· Parmesan cheese
· Olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F.
2. Place butternut and half of your diced onions on a baking sheet. Coat with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast until very soft, about 20-25 minutes.
3. While veggies are roasting, heat oil in a medium sauce pan.
4. Add onions, sautéing until almost translucent, about 2-3 minutes.
5. Add mushrooms, sauté 3-4 minutes.
6. Add braising greens and continue to sauté. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Remove from heat and place in a separate bowl.
8. Put roasted squash and onions in a bowl and mash with a potato masher or fork. You can also use a blender here if you want a smoother filling. Mix in half a cup of yogurt, and mozzarella and parmesan cheese to your liking. More salt and pepper here too!
9. Put greens and mushroom mixture in a bowl add half a cup of yogurt, and mozzarella and parmesan cheese to your liking. You guessed it – more salt and pepper!
10. Prepare lasagna sheets according to package instructions. You will need enough noodles for three even layers across your dish.
11. Put a small amount of butternut mixture on the bottom of your baking dish to prevent sticking, and then an even layer of noodles.
12. Spread half of the butternut mixture evenly across the noodles. Sprinkle more mozzarella and parmesan.
13. Cover with another even layer of noodles. Then spread your greens and mushroom layer evenly across the noodles. Sprinkle with more cheese if you would like!
14. Again, another layer of noodles, followed by the rest of your squash mixture. Top with a little more cheese.
15. Bake in your 400˚F oven for 20-25 minutes. If the top starts to brown too much, loosely cover with a sheet of tinfoil.
16. Let cool 5-10 minutes before serving!