From your basket:
1 apple, sliced
Shelburne Farms Cheddar, sliced
Red Hen Bakery Bread, Sliced
1. Heat pan with butter, olive oil, or nonstick spray.
2. Place bread in pan, followed by a layer of cheese, then apples, and another layer of cheese if you wish. The proportions of this sandwich are totally up to you!
3. Top with another slice of bread. If you want your bread to have a nice toast, consider applying the butter directly to the pan side of each slice of bread!
4. Flip sandwich half way and be sure to re-grease the pan.
5. Tip: For the most delicious melty cheese, cover your pan with a lid while each side of the bread is browning. This will trap the heat and allow your cheese to melt most quickly!