From your basket:
· Gold Potatoes, quartered
· Shelburne Farms Cheddar
· Joe’s Kitchen Basil Pesto
· Butter (optional)
From the pantry:
· Salt and Pepper
· Olive Oil (for greasing the pan)
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Preheat oven to 375˚F.
3. Drop in potatoes and boil for 15-20 minutes, or until soft. Drain potatoes.
4. Place 4-5 potatoes on a greased baking dish and gently smash with a fork or potato masher. Sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
5. Top with shredded cheese and place back in the oven until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
6. Remove the baking sheet from the over. Add a dollop of pesto to each potato nest, then bake for an additionally 5 minutes.