This warm skillet dish can be enjoyed for just about any meal! It was easy to make and extremely filling. Add hot sauce or salsa for an extra flavor kick!
- 5-6 fingerling potatoes
- 1 onion
- 3 eggs
- Cut and boil the potatoes until tender
- Chop the onions and saute with the chorizo over medium-high with a drizzle of oil until the chorizo is thoroughly cooked
- In a large skillet, add the boiled potatoes and sauteed onions and chorizo. Cook over medium-high heat for 5 minutes
- Crack the eggs over the skillet and place the entire skillet in the oven heated at 375 degrees F for 5-6 minutes to cook the eggs
NOTES AND TIPS
- This would be a great dish to cook in a cast iron skillet!