This veggie packed soup is a great dish to warm you up on those cold fall and winter days! This is a good dish to make a lot of and have leftovers for the rest of the week. Add noodles and chicken to make it into a chicken noodle soup, or enjoy as is!
- 3 cups broth (we used veggie) + 1 cup water
- 1 celeriac
- 1 leek
- 2-3 carrots
- 5-6 fingerling potatoes
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp thyme (fresh or dried)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Peel and chop the celeriac, carrots, and potatoes into small pieces
- Slice the leeks, using only the bottom white/light green part
- Heat the broth in a pan over high heat
- Immediately add the veggies and spices
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until the veggies are tender
NOTES AND TIPS
- Feel free to play around with the spices in this to suit your tastes! We think onion powder, garlic powder, or nutritional yeast would taste great in this dish if you have these spices on hand.