This baked salmon makes for a quick, simple dinner! Serve alongside a grain or some crispy, roasted potatoes and enjoy.
- Salmon fillet
- Butter - to grease the pan (or use cooking spray)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
- Put tin foil down over a baking sheet and grease the tin foil with butter or cooking spray
- Place the salmon on the pan skin side down, and season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Fold foil around the salmon, with a small area to vent, to keep moisture in while it bakes.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes