Join the Intervale Food Hub for our the College Fall 2018 Semester
Intervale Food Hub offers local food subscriptions, with a delivery schedule that matches the academic calendar. Whether you're a student or faculty or staff member, we welcome you to join the Intervale Food Hub for the semester!
Student schedules are so busy, and we're here to make it easy for you to eat fresh, healthy food and support Vermont's best farmers and food makers. Our members report that they are able to spend less time grocery shopping, and eat more meals that make them feel great!
We deliver to the University of Vermont Davis Center, Saint Michael's College Dion Student Center, and Redstone Lofts. If you live in Burlington, opt for home delivery!
About Our Local Food Subscriptions
We have something for everyone! The Intervale Food Hub now offers our Vermont Vegetable Package in THREE different sizes. Our Vermont Vegetable Packages includes a mix of vegetables, herbs, mushrooms, and fruit, sourced from local, sustainable farms, and is delivered every week.
- The "Starter Size" Vermont Vegetable Package is perfect for one person, especially busy students who are learning how to cook.
- The "Variety Size" offers more food and a wider variety of ingredients, so it's perfect for a more adventurous individual, or two friends who cook together.
- The "Value Size" is the largest option, designed with roommates and larger households in mind, and is perfect for making larger batches of meals.
The Omnivore Package includes Vermont Vegetables, plus meat, dairy items, and a delicious variety of specialty items like honey, maple syrup, sauce, and more.
The Localvore Package includes everything in the Omnivore Package, plus the essentials - one half-dozen eggs and a loaf of bread each week.
You can also add bread, eggs, cheese, meat, bean burgers, tortillas & beans, and wild Alaskan fish to your order!
Recipes & Cooking Education
Every week, we'll send you recipes and cooking tips to help you make the most of your local food delivery.
On Fridays, you'll receive an email that lets you know what ingredients are coming the next week. On Mondays, we'll send you a collection of recipes and cooking tips for inspiration. You'll love trying new things and learning new recipes and cooking techniques. Check out what we've been cooking up on our blog!
From week-to-week, Intervale Food Hub members can shop our online Pop-Up Shop to add to your delivery! Essential local items like eggs, cheddar cheese, tortillas, and ground beef will be available, as well as a rotation of specialty items.
This will make it even easier for you to save time grocery shopping and create delicious, healthy, well-rounded meals at home.
College Fall Delivery Schedule & Locations
Intervale Food Hub offers free home delivery in Burlington. We also deliver to The University of Vermont (UVM) and Saint Michael's College! Click here to view our College Fall 2018 semester delivery days to each campus.
- Deliveries start the week of September 10, 2018 and run through the week of December 3, 2018.
- Deliveries are made once per week.
- There are no deliveries scheduled for the week of Thanksgiving Break or over Winter Break.
- We offer flexible options for rescheduling if you have vacation or travel dates planned!
New for Fall 2018! Free Home Delivery for the College Semester
The Intervale Food Hub offers home delivery to all homes in Burlington, VT -- and now we've added home delivery for the College Semester, too!
Home delivery couldn't be easier - we'll deliver your food in a sealed cooler bag to keep things fresh. Look forward to your delivery on the same day & time each week. You do not have to be home to pick up your food!