In Our Baskets This Week...
*Certified Organic | Meet Our Producers
- Napa Cabbage* | Intervale Community Farm | Burlington, VT
- Beets* | Maple Wind Farm | Richmond, VT
- Carrots* | River Berry Farm | Fairfax, VT
- Fingerling Potatoes* | Valley Dream Farm | Cambridge, VT
- Mushrooms | AH Mushrooms | Colchester, VT
- Swiss Chard* | Miskell's Premium Organics | Charlotte, VT
Includes Vermont Vegetables listed above, plus...
- Pasture Raised Pork Chops | Maple Wind Farm | Richmond, VT
- Chevre Goat Cheese* | Does' Leap Farm | Brookfield, VT
- Apple Sauce* | Champlain Orchards | Shoreham, VT
BREAD, CHEDDAR, EGGS
- Bread: Wednesday: Olive Bread*; Thursday: Polenta Bread* | Red Hen Baking Co. | Middlesex, VT
- Cheddar Cheese | Shelburne Farms | Shelburne, VT
- Pasture Raised Eggs | Besteyfield Farm | Charlotte, VT
Recipes and Cooking Tips
- Eat this first: Swiss Chard , Napa Cabbage
- We have a couple of great Napa Cabbage recipes listed! One is a traditional recipe for stuffed cabbage - which is great old-school winter recipe, and a great recipe to make a large batch and freeze for later. The other is a totally different flavor profile, with spicy soba (or rice) noodles and mushrooms.
- Swiss Chard is a leafy green that we love for its ability to work in just about any dish (similar to spinach)! We've included a pasta recipe, an egg scramble recipe, and a salad recipe to give you some inspiration.
Omnivore Package Recipes
Vermont Vegetable Recipes