In Our Baskets This Week...
*Certified Organic **Eco Apple Certified | Meet Our Producers
- Apple Cider** | Champlain Orchards | Shoreham, VT
- Sweet Potatoes* | Burnt Rock Farm | Huntington, VT
- Yellow Onions* | Burnt Rock Farm | Huntington, VT
- Carrots* | River Berry Farm | Fairfax, VT
- Scarlet Turnips* | River Berry Farm | Fairfax, VT
- Kale* | Miskell's Premium Organics | Charlotte, VT
Includes Vermont Vegetables listed above, plus...
- Wild Alaskan Salmon | Starbird Fish | Burlington, VT
- Cultured Butter | Ploughgate Creamery | Fayston, VT
- Chimichurri Sauce | Joe's Kitchen | East Montpelier, VT
BREAD, CHEDDAR, EGGS
- Bread: Cyrus Pringle* | Red Hen Baking Co. | Middlesex, VT
- Cheddar Cheese | Shelburne Farms | Shelburne, VT
- Pasture Raised Eggs | Besteyfield Farm | Charlotte, VT
Recipes and Cooking Tips
- Eat this first: Apple Cider, Kale, Turnips
- You can freeze apple cider to save for a later date! Also, it's delicious for braising - especially cabbage, carrots, and turnips! Braising with cider will create soft, tender, and sweet veggies.
Omnivore Package Recipes
Vermont Vegetable Recipes