In Our Baskets This Week...
*Certified Organic | Meet Our Producers
- Butternut Squash* | Intervale Community Farm | Burlington, VT
- Sweet Potatoes* | Burnt Rock Farm | Huntington, VT
- Red Onions* | Valley Dream Farm | Cambridge, VT
- Rainbow Carrots* | Jericho Settlers Farm | Jericho, VT
- Watermelon Radish* | Jericho Settlers Farm | Jericho, VT
Includes Vermont Vegetables listed above, plus...
- Pasture Raised Chicken Breast | Maple Wind Farm | Richmond, VT
- Whole Plain Yogurt* | Butterworks Farm | Shelburne, VT
- Frozen Strawberries* | Adam's Berry Farm | Westfield, VT
BREAD, CHEDDAR, EGGS
- Bread: Waitsfield Common* | Red Hen Baking Co. | Middlesex, VT
- Cheddar Cheese | Shelburne Farms | Shelburne, VT
- Pasture Raised Eggs | Besteyfield Farm | Charlotte, VT
- Grass Fed Ground Beef | Meeting Place Pastures/Maple Wind Farm | Huntington, VT
- Pasture Raised Chicken | Maple Wind Farm | Huntington, VT
- Pasture Raised Sausage | Andouille & Sweet Italian | Maple Wind Farm | Huntington, VT
- Bean Burgers* | Black Bean Burgers & Maple Chipotle Burgers | Vermont Bean Crafters | Waitsfield, VT
- Tortillas & Beans * | All Souls Tortilleria - Warren, VT | Vermont Bean Crafters | Waitsfield, VT
- Wild Fish | Coho Salmon & Halibut | Starbird Fish | Burlington, VT: Firm, white, and mild flavored, halibut is well-suited for just about every cooking method.
- Wild Alaskan Salmon | Starbird Fish | Burlington, VT
Recipes & Cooking Tips
- Eat this first: Watermelon Radish, Rainbow Carrots - these two items together will make for a bright, colorful dish! Pickles and Stir fry will let these colorful veggies stand out. Watermelon radishes are great as a slaw, pickled, or a served raw as a snack. Their crisp texture and mild to sweet peppery flavor makes them perfect for garnishing salads, tacos, and more!
Omnivore Package Recipes
Vermont Vegetable Recipes