Recipe Level: Creative | Recipe Speed: Quick | Season: Spring | Type: Main Dish | Diet: Vegan - Vegetarian - GF - DF
From your basket:
· 2 Rainbow carrots, shredded
· 2 turnips, cut into “matchsticks”
· Red cabbage, thinly sliced (if you have any left over from last week’s basket)
· Pea shoots
From the pantry:
· Salt and pepper
· Rice paper spring roll wrappers
· Soy sauce
1. Prepare all of your veggies, chopping or grating them into thin slices. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Follow the instructions on the packet of how to prepare rice paper rolls.
3. Layer the veggies in the roll and wrap up tight, tucking in the sides as you roll.
4. It may take a few tries to make it look good, but they will all taste good!
5. Serve with soy sauce, peanut sauce, or your favorite dipping sauce of choice.