Give your normal roasted herbs a boost of flavor by tossing in some fresh herbs! Serve these alongside eggs for breakfast, or as a side to your main entree at dinner.
- 2-3 small potatoes
- Sprigs of fresh herbs (we used rosemary, thyme, and oregano)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Peel and cut potatoes into chunks
- Drizzle potatoes with oil and toss to evenly coat
- Sprinkle the fresh herbs over the potatoes, coating them as evenly as possible
- Roast for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown