From your basket:
- Chicken Drumsticks
From the pantry:
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Olive oil
Honey Chili Sauce
1. Add honey, red wine vinegar, and chili flakes in a small bowl.
2. Whisk until combined.
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F.
2. Place a wire rack on a baking sheet and place your drumsticks on the rack.
3. Brush wings with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
4. Bake until cooked through, about 35 minutes. Flipping half way.
5. When there is about 10 minutes of cooking time left, brush chicken with the honey chili sauce.
6. Chicken is finished when the internal temperature reached 165˚F.
1. To cool things down, combine Butterworks Farm yogurt with your favorite fresh herbs.
2. Dill would be a create combination with the chili flavors!