Recipe Level: Creative | Recipe Speed: Quick | Season: All | Type: Side - Starchy | Diet: Omnivore - GF
From your basket:
- Chicken Drumsticks
- Butternut squash, peeled and sliced
- Sweet potato, peeled and sliced
From the pantry:
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Olive oil
Sweet & Sour Honey-Chili Sauce
1. Add honey, red wine vinegar, and chili flakes in a small bowl.
2. Whisk until combined.
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F.
2. Chop squash and sweet potato into half-moon shapes and place on a baking sheet with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
3. Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway.
4. Remove from oven and brush with some of the chili sauce.
1. To cool things down, combine Butterworks Farm yogurt with garlic, lemon honey, salt, pepper, and/or fresh or dried herbs (to taste). Parsley or dill would be a create combination with the chili flavors!