From your basket:
- 3 parsnips, peeled and cubed
- 2 carrots, peeled and cubed
- (also great to try with turnips!)
From the pantry:
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place cubed veggies on a baking sheet with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
3. Roast until soft, about 20 minutes.
4. Once veggies are roasted, toss in a bowl with honey, and more salt and pepper to taste. This delicious side dish is ready to serve!
Consider topping with your favorite fresh greenery - Parsley, cilantro, rosemary, or chives would all be great additions!