These delicious honey grilled plums can be served as breakfast or dessert! Serve over greek yogurt for breakfast or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for dessert. Either way you choose to eat them, you can't go wrong with this simple recipe.
- 2 tbsp honey
- Yogurt or vanilla ice cream
- Cut plums in half, being mindful of pit
- Place plums in a bowl and toss with honey, making sure each plum is evenly coated
- If you have access to a grill, fire it up and place the plums flesh down. Grill for about 3 minutes. If you don't have a grill, heat a pan on the stove over high heat. Place plums flesh down and allow to cook for 4-5 minutes. You won't get those nice grill marks if you do it in a pan, but it will still taste good!
- Serve over yogurt or vanilla ice cream