From your Basket:
- Waitsfield Common Bread, sliced
- 1 cup kale
- Shelburne Farms Cheddar, sliced
From the Pantry:
- Salt and pepper
- Olive Oil or butter
1. Heat oil in a medium saucepan. Add kale, salt, and pepper. Sauté for 3-4 minutes. Remove kale from pan and set aside.
2. Add more oil or butter to your pan, then place bread slices down, and layer each slice with cheddar.
4. For ultimate melty goodness, cover the pan with a lid for 2 minutes on low heat.
5. Add kale to one side of the bread, and flip the other slice on top, completing your sandwich.
6. Cook until bread is crispy and cheese is melted. Enjoy!