From your Basket:
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 2 cups chopped potatoes
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup pea shoots
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, cubed or grated
From the Pantry:
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- ¼ cup onions
1. Bring a medium pot of water to boil. Preheat oven to 400˚F.
2. Boil potatoes until soft, about 8-10 minutes.
3. Sauté kale and onions in a sauce pan until soft. Set aside to cool.
4. Toss potatoes with salt and pepper. Place into a greased pie dish. Mash slightly and push into a flat crust. If potatoes are sticking to the masher, use a measuring cup to form crust.
5. Bake the potato crust in the oven until slightly golden, about 10 minutes.
6. While your crust is cooking, beat eggs in a large bowl. Add kale and onion mixture, chopped pea shoots, and cheese.
7. Remove crust from the oven, top with egg mixture and return to oven.
8. Cook until eggs are slightly golden brown, 12-15 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and let cool before slicing and serving.