This recipe combines your leftovers from the week in a new and tasty way! You may also want to add a soft boiled egg!
From your basket
- Joe's Kitchen Chicken Broth
- Roasted Butternut Squash
- Cabbage, thinly sliced
From the pantry
- Salt and pepper
- Rice noodles
- Soy sauce
1. Prepare rice noodles according to package instructions.
2. Heat chicken broth over medium-low heat.
3. Pour chicken broth over finished and drained noodles in a small bowl.
4. Add in your veggies! Roasted Squash, sauteed cabbage, and mushrooms.
5. You might also fry some extra wontons wrappers and add them to the edge of your noodle bowl.