Recipe Level: Creative | Recipe Speed: Quick | Season: All | Type: Main Dish | Diet: Omnivore - DF - GF
From your basket:
· Chicken Drumsticks
· 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
From the pantry:
· Salt and Pepper
· Olive Oil
· 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
1. Preheat oven to 375˚F.
2. Place chicken on a greased baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Mix Dijon and maple in a small bowl. Taste and adjust amounts of ingredients accordingly.
4. Brush chicken with your maple Dijon mixture.
5. Bake in oven until the internal temperature of your chicken reaches 165˚F. A meat thermometer is a great kitchen tool to have! These should take about 15 minutes to cook.
6. Just before chicken is done, brush again with your sauce.
7. Remove from oven and enjoy!