This recipe is incredibly simple with only two ingredients, but still tastes delicious! The sweetness of the squash and maple syrup combines together perfectly, so enjoy!
- 2 acorn squash
- Generous drizzle of maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F
- Cut acorn squash vertically down the middle and scoop out the seeds
- Cut each acorn half horizontally to get half rings, or cut into small chunks if you prefer
- Generously drizzle the maple syrup over the squash and toss to evenly coat each piece
- Roast for 20-25 minutes