From your basket:
- · 1 cup mushrooms
- · 1 ½ cup kale and collard greens, roughly chopped
From the pantry:
- · 2 cups (uncooked) of your favorite pasta
- · Salt and pepper
- · Butter and/or olive oil
- · Parmesan cheese
1. Heat water in a large pot. Prepare pasta according to package instructions.
2. Roughly chop your veggies.
3. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms. Sauté for about 5 minutes and then add greens.
4. Sauté for another 5 minutes, or until veggies become tender, but not too soft. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. When pasta is ready and drained, add oil or butter to prevent sticking.
6. Mix cooked veggies into pasta, adding more butter or oil as necessary.
Finish with a touch more salt and pepper, and your favorite cheese!