Recipe Level: Creative | Recipe Speed: Average | Season: Fall/Winter | Type: Main Dish | Diet: Omnivore Vegetarian - GF
From your basket:
- · ½ cup red cabbage
- · ½ cup parsnips, finely chopped
- · ¼ red onion, diced
- · ¼ cup grated Chin Clip cheese
- · 6 eggs
From the pantry:
- · Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425˚F.
2. Heat oil in an oven safe pan (a cast iron skillet works great).
3. Sauté red onion in the pan until translucent.
4. Add cabbage and parsnips and continue to sauté until soft. About 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk together.
6. Spread veggies across pan and then pour eggs over top. Make sure your pan is well greased and hot. At this point, you should not prod at the pan again or try to stir your veggies around.
7. Let eggs set up in pan for 5-7 minutes, letting the edges firm up.
8. Sprinkle with cheese and pop the entire pan into your hot oven.
9. Let bake until golden brown, 15-20 minutes.