Recipe Level: Basic | Recipe Speed: Quick | Season: All | Type: Meal | Diet: Vegetarian
Check out our blog post for Sauteed Mushrooms, Spinach, and Onions for step-by-step instructions for how to quickly prepare these delicious spring vegetables!
For the quesadilla, you'll need
- a small amount of sautéed vegetables,
- 2 All Souls tortillas per quesadilla
- about 1/4 c of shredded cheddar cheese (or whatever kind you like) per quesadilla
- In a small pan (just big enough for your torillas), heat butter or oil over low heat.
- place one tortilla in the pan and top with a sprinkle of cheddar
- spread the sautéed veggies out over the cheese and tortilla, and top with cheese
- you can put a lid on the pan to help melt the cheese
- When the cheese is gooey, top with a second tortilla, then flip so that the fresh tortilla can heat up.
- Cook until crispy and all the cheese is melted and the veggies are heated through
- Serve and enjoy!