A quesadilla is the perfect meal with this week's omnivore package, which includes tortillas and cheddar. Another option that you see in the picture is a breakfast taco with cheddar and scrambled eggs. If you're enjoying your tortillas and cheddar at dinner, give these squash quesadillas a try!
- Roasted squash
- Drizzle of oil
- Cut the squash into bite sized pieces, drizzle with oil, and roast the squash at 425 degrees F for 25-30 minutes
- Grate the cheddar, enough for however many quesadillas you want
- Once the squash is done, mash it up in a bowl
- Drizzle oil into a pan and set burner at a medium heat
- Add the squash mash onto a tortilla and top with the grated cheddar. Place into the pan and top with a second tortilla. Allow the cheese to melt. Flip to get both sides of the tortillas browned