Recipe Level: Creative | Recipe Speed: Leisurely | Season: Spring | Type: Dessert | Diet: Vegetarian
To create these beauties, we took a shortcut and used a boxed brownie mix. If you are interested in making brownies from scratch, please take a look at our recipe for Beet and Caramel Brownies here!
- boxed brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- oil or butter
- 1 bag frozen raspberries
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
· Follow the directions on a boxed brownie mix to mix
· Place frozen raspberries in a sauce pan over low/medium heat, and cook until they reduce to a thick, jammy sauce.
· In a separate bowl, combine half of the container of goat cheese with one egg, and a tablespoon of maple syrup. Then, stir in the raspberry sauce to combine.
· Following your brownie instructions, pour brownie batter into your baking dish. Then, add the the raspberry goat cheese layer to create two distinct layers
· Follow box brownie cooking directions to bake. Enjoy!