This warm spinach salad is simple, yet delicious! Serve as is with your favorite dressing as a side or load up with extra add ins like quinoa, chicken, grilled tofu, or extra roasted veggies.
- 3-4 beets
- Drizzle of oil
- 1-2 pears
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Chop beets and place on baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and place in oven for 25 minutes, or until fully cooked
- In the meantime, chop pears and feta
- Place spinach in the bottom of a bowl and top with beets, pears, and feta
- Drizzle with your favorite dressing and serve
NOTES AND TIPS
- We think a honey balsamic dressing would taste great on this salad!