Roasted Potato Salad
Recipe Level: Creative | Recipe Speed: Average | Season: All | Type: Starchy Side | Diet: V or Veg (depending on the mayo you choose)/GF
Roasting the potatoes instead of boiling them concentrates the flavor, and makes the potato salad extra sweet and delicious. If you eat bacon, don't be afraid to add some.
- new potatoes or fingerling potatoes
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- mayo (or vegan mayo)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 squeeze lemon juice
- the tops of 4 scallions, sliced into rounds
- Preheat the oven to 400-degrees.
- Cut the potatoes into similar-sized pieces, spread them on a baking sheet, toss with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast the potatoes until they're tender. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Mix the potatoes with mayo, mustard, lemon juice, and more salt and pepper as needed.
- Garnish the potato salad with scallion greens.