- 1 large turnip
- 4 cups of braising greens
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Chop turnips into thin small strips, almost like mini fries!
- Begin to sauté in a pan with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Once the turnips begin to soften, add greens.
- Continue to sauté until greens are wilted.
- Finish with salt and pepper to taste and your side dish is ready!
Additions: We kept this recipe simple, but wanted to suggest some other flavorful combinations. Adding minced garlic at the beginning, balsamic vinegar during the sauté, or any of your favorites spices towards the end would all be delicious embellishments. Don’t be afraid to make it your own!