Sausage and peppers are a classic combination. We sauteed them with a little garlic and diced shallots. There are a few different meals that you can make with this combo!
- Serve it with pasta and pre-made red sauce.
- Add to a plain frozen pizza for a big flavor boost
- Stir into eggs for a scramble, omelette or frittata - or a breakfast burrito!
- 2-3 bell peppers
- 1-2 sausages
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Heat pan over medium heat with drizzle of olive oil
- Chop peppers
- Add peppers into pan once hot and saute for 10 minutes or until tender
- In the meantime, take sausage out of lining and crumble into separate pan with olive oil at medium heat. Cook until lightly browned
- Add sausage to pan with peppers and serve