From your basket:
- · 4 carrots, peeled and sliced
- · 5-7 baby beets, peeled and sliced
- · 2-3 cups spinach
- · ½ cup yogurt
- · Pea shoots
From the pantry:
- · Olive oil
- · Salt and pepper
- · Lemon juice or half or a fresh lemon
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F.
2. Place prepared veggies on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper, and mix together.
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes, turning half way.
4. While veggies are cooking, prepare your dressing. Combine yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper in a small dish. Add more salt and pepper to your liking!
5. Place spinach on a large serving dish or in your favorite salad bowl. For Single Size Vermont Vegetable baskets, try replacing spinach with kale, or use your microgreens or pea shoots as the base of your salad.
6. Top with roasted veggies, fresh pea shoots or microgreens, and your yummy dressing. Enjoy!