Recipe Level: Creative | Recipe Speed: Average | Season: Fall/Winter | Type: Main Dish | Diet: Omnivore
From your basket:
- 2 large sweet potatoes (each potato makes about two pancakes)
- 1 egg
From the pantry:
- 3 tbsp flour
- ¼ baking powder
- 1 tbsp butter or cooking oil
For sweet batter add:
- ½ tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
For savory batter add:
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup grated Chin Clip cheese
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil.
2. Add chopped potatoes and cook until soft.
3. Remove from water and mash in a bowl.
4. Add egg, flour, and baking powder.
5. Add your sweet or savory ingredients to the batter, or split batter and make both options!
6. Heat butter or cooking oil in a non-pan.
7. Place a scoopful of batter onto the pan and smooth down to about a half inch thick.
8. Cook on each side until golden brown and crispy, about 4-5 minutes.