Intervale Food Hub Ingredients:
- 1 large sweet potato
- ½ large butternut squash
- 1 small yellow onion
- Joe’s Kitchen Chermoula sauce
- 1 16oz. can Coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp Curry Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Peel and chop sweet potato and squash into cubes.
- Place on baking sheet with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast until pieces are soft.
- About 30 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Saute onions in a pan with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Once the veggies are cooked thoroughly, move to a blended and add coconut milk. Blend until smooth. If you have to blend in batches, add coconut milk in parts as well.
- Transfer to pot and add curry powder, and more salt and pepper to taste.
- If the soup seems thick, you may add water or vegetable stock until your desired consistency.
- Once the soup is warm, it is ready to serve. Top with a swirl of Joe’s Kitchen Chermoula sauce!