From your basket:
1 cup grated sweet potato
1 cup grated butternut squash
From the pantry:
Salt, Pepper, and additional spices if preferred.
1. Place grated sweet potato and squash into a large bowl.
2. Add salt and pepper. Now is the time to also add your other favorite spices – garlic powder, paprika, and chili flakes would all be great!
3. Pat your potato and squash mix with a paper towel to remove some of the moisture.
4. Heat olive oil or nonstick spray in a pan.
5. Place about ½ cup of your mixture into the pan and let cook. Flip when the first side begins to brown.
6. Create a small dent in your potato nest and crack an egg into it.
7. Cover with a lid to fully cook egg. Once your egg is cooked through you are ready to serve!