Recipe Level: Creative | Recipe Speed: Quick | Season: All | Type: Meal | Diet: Omnivore - GF -DF
From your basket:
· 2 rainbow carrots, cubed
· 2 turnips, peeled and sliced
· 1 piece of salmon
From the pantry:
· Salt and Pepper
· 1 Lemon, cut into slices
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F.
2. Place salmon and vegetables on one half of a large sheet of parchment paper.
3. Drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper.
4. Place a few lemon slices on top. This will add great flavor and freshness to your dish.
5. Fold the parchment paper in half, covering your fish and veggies, folding the edges in on themselves from one corner to the next, creating a sort of sealed in packet. Here is a video on how to fold it with some other fun flavor combinations!
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
7. Unwrap and enjoy!