You'll receive a selection of the best organic and sustainably grown vegetables, fruit, and herbs in season, sourced from our community of more than 30 Vermont farmers! You'll love creating simple, healthy meals at home that focus on fresh produce. (Note: the weekly prices reflect the average weekly price for each package. Value will vary slightly from week to week, depending on what is in season and what we deliver.)
Single/Starter Package — $23.50 per week
- Formerly called our "Single Size" Vermont Vegetable Package, but with a few changes, and a lower price per week
- A great fit for an individual, a college student, couples, or anyone who feel overwhelmed by the amount of food in the value or variety packages.
- There will typically be 5 fruit & vegetable varieties of in the Starter Package each week.
- We've given smaller, more manageable quantities of each fruit or vegetable item, while still giving a good variety each week. The Single/Started package has slightly less variety than our regular Variety Package - meaning that there will typically be one or two items per week in the Variety Package that are not included in the Single/Starter Package.
Variety Package — $30.50 per week
- This is the regular/standard size Vermont Vegetable Package that we've been offering for years, and the most popular subscription we offer
- A great fit for couples, individuals who cooks often, and small families.
- There will typically be 6 or 7 fruit & vegetable varieties in the Variety Package each week
- This package will offer the widest variety of fruits, vegetables, and herbs over the course of the season, for adventurous seasonal eaters!
Value Package New! — $36.5 per week
- A new option, for Summer 2018
- This package is designed with families, roommates, and avid cooks in mind!
- There will typically be 5 fruit & vegetable varieties in the Family/Value Package each week.
- This package has a focus on larger quantities of family-friendly staples that will give you a good value and a larger amount of vegetables for your dollar. The Family/Value package has slightly less variety than our regular Variety Package - meaning that there will typically be one or two items per week in the Variety Package that are not included in the Family/Value Package.
Not sure about what you've ordered in the past, or what will be the best fit for you? Feel free to contact us! You are also welcome to adjust your subscription during the season if you want more or less food. Call us at 660-0440 x112 or email us at email@example.com
- All of our Vermont Vegetable Packages include 90% or more certified organic vegetables, certified organic berries, and certified organic herbs.
- The remaining 10% is sourced from farmers and food makers who use sustainable and ethical practices that we stand behind. These foods include:
- Mushrooms from AH Mushrooms, which are grown using organic methods, though not certified;
- Champlain Orchards pears, apples, and plums that are Eco Apple Certified;
- Vegetables grown using Vermont Ecologically Grown Practices from Lewis Creek Farm.