From your basket:
· 1 container of white beans
· ½ cup parsnips, diced
From the pantry:
· 2 tbsp olive oil
· Salt & Pepper to taste
· Juice of ½ lemon
· 1/8 cup chopped Parsley
1. Bring a medium pot of water to boil.
2. Place parsnips in boiling water, let cook until soft, about 10 minutes.
3. Place white beans, parsnips, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and parsley into your food processor and blend until smooth. A food processor works best, but a blender should do just fine!
4. Taste and add more seasoning accordingly.
5. If there is trouble with blending, add more olive oil, lemon juice, or a splash of water.