Welcome to the Intervale Food Hub!
College 2017-2018 Season
How Does it Work?
1) Sign up online for the season - choose your subscriptions & payment plan
2) We pack & deliver your basket every week during the school year
3) Pick up on campus or in Burlington & enjoy delicious local food
Make Amazing Meals
Every week, we share recipes, cooking tips, and unique meal plans on our e-mail newsletter and on our blog. You'll learn new cooking skills and share delicious meals with friends.
Want some inspiration? Look through our recipe collection and browse our meal plans on our blog.
Support Vermont Farms & Businesses
Our community of farmers and food makers are at the heart of everything we do. When you join the Intervale Food Hub, you help to support the amazing people at more than 30 farms and businesses!
You'll love trying a variety of food from farmers, bakers, creameries, beekeepers, fishermen, and local businesses -- and getting to know the awesome people behind your food.
Yes, you can participate for the fall semester ONLY!
Select "Fall 2017 Semester Only" as your schedule when you choose your subscriptions.
- We offer monthly installments or full payment. We accept debit, credit, checks, cash, and EBT/3Squares.
- Orders placed any time after September 8, 2017 will be automatically prorated, so you're not charged for deliveries you missed.
Where To Pick Up
- University of Vermont Davis Center - Tuesdays 12:30-4:30 pm
- Redstone Lofts - Tuesdays 1:00-5:00 pm
- Saint Michael's College - Tuesdays 1:30-3 pm (subject to change)
- Intervale Food Hub - Tuesdays 12:30 - 5:00 pm
College 2017-2018 Season Delivery Dates
- First delivery is Tuesday, September 12, 2017
- Final delivery is Tuesday, May 1, 2018
- No deliveries during Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break (December 12 - January 16), or Spring Break