Good Food, Made Easy!
Student schedules are busy! We'll make it easy for you to eat fresh, healthy food and support Vermont's best farmers and food makers. Whether you're a student or faculty or staff member, we welcome you to join the Intervale Food Hub College Fall 2018 season!
Intervale Food Hub offers free home delivery in Burlington for the semester. We also deliver to the University of Vermont Davis Center, Redstone Lofts at UVM, and Saint Michael's College!
About Our Local Food Subscriptions
We have lots of options, so you can find the right fit for your lifestyle.
The Vermont Vegetable Package now comes in THREE different sizes, so you can find just the right fit.
- The "Starter Size" is perfect for one person, especially busy students who are learning how to cook
- The "Variety Size" is great for one person who cooks often, or two friends who cook together
- The "Value Size" is designed with roommates and larger households in mind - perfect for cooking in larger batches
The Omnivore Package includes Vermont Vegetables + meat, dairy items, and a variety of specialty items.
The Localvore Package includes everything in the Omnivore Package + one half-dozen eggs + one loaf of bread each week.
Add local eggs, bread, cheddar cheese, bean burgers, tortillas + beans, beef, pork, chicken, or wild Alaskan fish to your order.
Plus, shop our online Pop-Up Shop to add items to your delivery week-to-week! The Pop-Up Shop includes essential local ingredients like eggs, cheddar cheese, tortillas, and ground beef, as well as a rotation of specialty items.
Build Your Skills in the Kitchen
Your Intervale Food Hub subscription includes helpful resources to help you build up your kitchen confidence. Every week, you'll get an email with recipes and cooking tips for every item in the week's delivery. We'll help you make simple, delicious meals at home! Check out our current collection of recipes and cooking tips on our blog:
Convenient Delivery to Campus + Home Delivery in Burlington
Intervale Food Hub offers free home delivery in Burlington. We also deliver to the University of Vermont Davis Center, Redstone Lofts at UVM, and Saint Michael's College! Click here to view our College Fall 2018 semester delivery days to each campus.
- Deliveries are made once per week
- College Fall 2018 delivery starts September 10th, ends December 5th
- There are no deliveries scheduled for the week of Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break, Spring Break, or Summer Break
- We offer flexible options for rescheduling if you have vacation or travel dates planned!
Home delivery couldn't be easier - we'll deliver your food in a sealed cooler bag to keep things fresh. Look forward to your delivery on the same day & time each week. You do not have to be home to pick up your food!
Intervale Food Hub + UVM Dining Partnership
We source ingredients from our Vermont farm partners, and deliver to a select group of dining halls and restaurants on campus at the University of Vermont. Our partnership is part of the sustainability initiatives by Sodexo/UVM Dining.