Choose Your Subscription Options
You can eat well and feel great knowing that your food comes from Vermonters who use ethical, safe, organic, and sustainable practices.
Vermont Vegetable • Omnivore Package • Localvore Package
Organic Bread • Pasture Raised Eggs • Cheddar Cheese
Grass Fed Beef • Pasture Raised Sausage • Pasture Raised Chicken
Tortillas & Beans • Bean Burgers • Wild Alaskan Fish
Make Amazing Meals
Every week, you will find recipes, cooking tips, and unique meal plans in our e-mail newsletter and on our blog.
You'll learn new cooking skills and share delicious, healthy meals with friends & family.
Want some inspiration? Look through our recipe collection and browse our meal plans on our blog!
Support Vermont Farms & Businesses
When you join the Intervale Food Hub, you will help support a large community of Vermont farmers and food makers.
We partner with more than 30 Vermont farms and businesses, to offer friends and neighbors in Burlington a wide variety of local ingredients.
You'll love getting to know the amazing people behind your food!
Sign Up for the Season! Fall/Winter 2017
Place your order today! Deliveries for the Fall/Winter season run the weeks of October 30, 2017 — February 26, 2017. That's 17 weeks of deliveries with one week off for Christmas/New Year Holidays.
Early Bird Special
Order by October 1 to receive a FREE dine-in flatbread at American Flatbread Burlington Hearth!
Home Delivery Details
- HOME DELIVERY - ONE & Central City (Including Maple Street and north into the ONE)- Delivered Tuesdays between 4-7pm
- HOME DELIVERY - South End (South of Maple Street)- Delivered Wednesdays between 4-7pm
- HOME DELIVERY - New North End - Delivered Thursdays between 4-7pm
- Delivery routes are subject to slight changes, which will be communicated before the delivery season begins.
Your order will include a $20 deposit for your reusable packaging: a sturdy tote and reusable cooler bags to keep your food safe & secure. This is a one-time-only deposit, which can be rolled over for future seasons (we hope you'll stick around!). Totes in good condition can be returned at the end of the season for a $10 refund. We don't want this to be a barrier for anyone - please contact us with questions, or if you feel that you don't need a tote.
- Payment Options: Pay in full, or set up monthly installments, when you order online.
- We accept credit, debit, checks, and EBT/3Squares payments. Contact us for questions about payment in cash or alternative payment schedules.