This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
The USDA recommends 3 vegetable servings daily for one person, or 21 vegetable servings weekly - more for active individuals. Our produce is valued at about $1 per serving, which may vary slightly throughout the season by a few cents. Therefore…
The Vermont Vegetable Single/Starter Package is recommended for one person who cooks regularly, or two people who cook about half as often. It offers an average of 23 servings of vegetables per week.
The Vermont Vegetable Variety Package is recommended for one person who cooks all of their meals, or two people who cook regularly. It offers an average of 30 servings of vegetables per week.
Our Vermont Vegetable Value Package is recommended for two people who cook all of their meals, or a household who cook regularly. It offers an average of 40 or more servings on average per week.
You can always change the size of your subscription if needed. Just let us know - we are here to help you find the right fit! We also provide a weekly newsletter with cooking tips and recipes to support you as you try new foods.
Yes, as long as the new location is within our delivery area. Simply notify us of the change via email or phone call with at least one week's notice. Please note that we currently only offer home delivery within Burlington's city limits on Wednesdays and Thursdays, location-dependent. Pick-up at the Intervale Food Hub (180 Intervale Rd, Burlington) is only for people who live outside of Burlington, and takes place on Wednesdays from 10am - 6pm in our Community Barn. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have suspended all Community/Workplace deliveries until further notice.
If you are interested in receiving a share but do not live in Burlington, you can pick up at the Intervale Food Hub (180 Intervale Rd, Burlington) on Wednesdays from 10am - 6pm in our Community Barn. Community/Workplace delivery across Chittenden County has been suspended due to COVID-19.
For home delivery, orders are delivered directly to your door. We are no longer placing orders inside green bins or coolers to reduce any points of potential exposure. We ask that you do not meet our driver at the door, but wait until they have returned to their vehicle before you collect your bag. Our drivers are providing a critical service and we ask for your help in keeping them healthy and at a safe distance.
If you ever experience issues with your food quality, simply contact us for a credit to your account.
- If you see our driver/truck approaching, please stay inside. Do not meet the driver at the door. (If you'd like, say hi with a wave or a thumbs up from a closed window!)
- Our driver will leave the brown paper bag containing your food on your doorstep, porch, etc. We are no longer putting orders inside bins or coolers in order to eliminate any potential spread of COVID-19 through public surfaces.
- Once our driver is safely inside their vehicle, please collect your order and store, refrigerate, or freeze the contents immediately.
- Orders are packed with sanitized ice packs. Please do not leave ice packs outside for collection, as we are currently unable to collect and clean any reusable packaging, due to other essential sanitizing practices. Please keep your ice pack until further notice; do not dispose of them.
- Brown paper bags can be recycled, reused, or composted. Compostable bag liners can be composted in a composting facility (we do not recommend adding them to back-yard compost); please do not put them in the garbage.
Intervale Food Hub Pick-Up
If you were unable to pick up your order at the Intervale Food Hub, you may pick it up the following Wednesday during regular pick up hours (10am - 6pm). We have historically allowed for pick-ups outside of the regular window, but we have restricted access to our facility to essential staff and vendors only in light of COVID-19, and are only able to accommodate pick up on Wednesdays from 10am - 6pm.
- Please pick up your order between 10am and 6pm on Wednesday. If you arrive outside of these hours, you will be unable to collect your order until the following week's pick-up.
- Please wait in your vehicle until the Community Barn is empty or nearly so. With current membership levels and pick-up hours, this is possible and should be easy to do.
- If you need to enter the Community Barn while others are inside, please keep at least 12 feet distance from them. This is a simple precaution that can help keep everyone safe.
- Upon entering the Community Barn, hand sanitizer is available and recommended to use.
- Orders are alphabetized by last name. Each table will have a piece of paper with the letter range of last names of orders. (For example, A-G, H-M, etc.) Only go to the table with the first letter of your last name, and look carefully to ensure that the order is yours before touching the bag Some orders may have multiple bags, and will be labeled clearly; please take all of the bags that make up your order. Please do not touch any bags that aren't labeled with your name. Please quickly collect your bag(s).
- Once you have your order, promptly exit the Community Barn and return to your vehicle. Please do not linger in the building for any reason after you have collected your order.
- If you run into any issues with collecting your order, or can't find your order, please return to your vehicle and call the Intervale Food Hub at 802-660-0440. Dial 130 from the directory to contact the Food Hub pack house.
What People Are Saying
"I have been a recipient of the Intervale's Vegetable CSA share for 5 years. For the first few years I only did the Summer CSA. The program provides so much convenience that I converted to a year round'r last fall. I barely have to shop for vegetables, which is great because that is what I love the most. Every day of the year my fridge has fresh, local food in it. It makes my heart sing - it really does! I love the Intervale Food Hub!"
"Always a beautiful and delicious mix of fresh fruits and veggies."
"I am SO impressed with this place. They connect small organic farmers and farms with consumers offering exceptional organic veggies and other food products, delivered! Why don't more communities have this?"
FOLLOW US @intervalefoodhub