Intervale Food Hub now offers home delivery to all Burlington, VT residents! Enjoy food from more than 30 Vermont farmers and food makers, delivered right to your front door.
- Choose the subscription options that work for you - including organic and sustainably grown Vermont vegetables, bread, eggs, cheese, meat, and more!
- We pack up your food, and deliver to your home each week
- Weekly recipes and cooking tips will help you make simple, delicious meals
Sign up today for our Spring Season, Summer Season, or College Fall Season to start getting local food delivery to your home!
Please visit our Delivery Locations page to learn about community, workplace, and campus delivery locations in the greater Burlington area.
Home Delivery Routes
Find delivery details for your neighborhood!
HOME DELIVERY - South End
(Including Maple Street & below)
HOME DELIVERY - New North End
(North of Burlington High School)
HOME DELIVERY - ONE & Central City
(Including King Street & above)
Your Home Delivery order will include a $25 sign-up fee, which covers the costs for reusable packaging to keep your food fresh and secure. Returning members will receive a discount code to waive the fee, and the deposit is waived for members paying with EBT. We don't want this fee to be a barrier for anyone - please contact us with questions.
We provide you with reusable packaging, including a sturdy plastic bin, reusable cooler bags, and ice packs, to keep your food fresh & secure.
Weekly Delivery Routine
Your weekly delivery will take place between 4 - 7 pm on your delivery day (this time is subject to change for Summer and College Fall 2018 seasons). There may be some fluctuations in the schedule, but you can count on a consistent delivery window each week.
You do not need to be home to receive your delivery!
Every week, the Intervale Food Hub team will send you a list of ingredients, recipes, cooking tips, and featured farm stories.
- Going on vacation or going out of town? Contact us before you go away to schedule a delivery hold or an alternate pick up!
- Payment Plans: You can choose to pay in full or set up monthly installments when you order online.
- We accept credit/debit cards, electronic checks, and regular checks
- We accept EBT/3Squares payments at the Intervale Center office. (Members paying with EBT also receive a 25% discount)
- Contact us for questions about payment in cash, or to set up alternative payment schedules.