Intervale Food Hub now offers home delivery to all Burlington, VT residents! You can enjoy food from more than 30 Vermont farmers and food makers, delivered right to your front door.
- Choose the subscription options that work for you - including organic and sustainably grown Vermont vegetables, fruit, bread, eggs, cheese, meat, and more!
- We'll send you recipes and cooking tips every week to help you make simple, delicious meals at home. See current recipes, featured farm stories, and more on our blog!
- Sign up for Spring! Order by Friday, February 23 for delivery beginning the first week of March through the month of May.
If you'd like to learn about workplace, campus, and community delivery locations in the greater Burlington area, please visit our Delivery Locations page.
Home Delivery Routes
Find delivery details for your neighborhood!
HOME DELIVERY - South End
(South of Maple Street)
Tuesdays between approx. 4 - 7 pm
HOME DELIVERY - New North End
(North of Burlington High School)
Thursdays between approx. 4 - 7 pm
HOME DELIVERY - ONE & Central City
(Including Maple Street & above)
Wednesdays between approx. 4 - 7 pm
- Your Home Delivery order will include a $25 sign-up deposit. Returning members will receive a discount code to cover the cost of this deposit. The deposit is waived for members paying with EBT. We don't want this fee to be a barrier for anyone - please contact us with questions.
- We provide you with reusable packaging, including a sturdy plastic bin, reusable cooler bags, and ice packs, to keep your food fresh & secure.
Weekly Delivery Routine
Your weekly delivery will take place between 4 - 7 pm on your delivery day. There will be some fluctuations in the schedule, but you can count on a consistent delivery window each week.
You do not need to be home to receive your delivery! We guarantee your food for 3 hours after delivery. We do not recommend leaving your food for longer than 3 hours, or out overnight (especially in extreme temperatures).
Every week, look for an email newsletter with your list of ingredients, recipes, cooking tips, and featured farm stories!
- Going on vacation or going out of town? Contact us before you go away to schedule a delivery hold or an alternate pick up!
- Payment Plans: You can choose to pay in full or set up monthly installments when you order online.
- We accept credit/debit cards, electronic checks, and regular checks
- We accept EBT/3Squares payments at the Intervale Center office. (Members paying with EBT receive a 25% discount)
- Contact us for questions about payment in cash, or to set up alternative payment schedules.