Spring, Summer & Fall/Winter Members
If you have already ordered a subscription, and you would like to add or remove an item, please Cyndi or call 660-0440 x111 to adjust your subscription.
To Securely Link your Credit/Debit Card or E-Checks for Automatic Payments: please contact Cyndi or call 660-0440 x111.
How to make a One-Time Payment with a Credit/Debit Card
1. Login to your account (links above).
2. In your account, you’ll see your Balance in the grey box. Note this amount for the next step, then click the Manage Payments button.
3. Enter your balance, select PayPal or Credit/Debit, and click Continue to check out.
4. You should see a confirmation e-mail. You’re all set!
Paying with Checks
Checks move slowly through our office, so they are not our preferred payment option. Here are some tips for paying by check to make sure they get to us in a timely manner!
- Make your check out to the Intervale Food Hub, and mail to Intervale Food Hub, 180 Intervale Road, Burlington, VT 05401.
- If the name on your check is different than the name on your Intervale Food Hub account, please note the name of the account holder on the memo.
- Members who pay using EBT/3Squares will receive a 25% discount on your subscription.
- You can pay in weekly, biweekly, or monthly installments.
- You can make payments over the phone, or you can make payments in person here at the Intervale Center office.
- You can also make payments using credit/debit cards, cash, or checks
- If you have questions, or would like to schedule payments, please contact Cyndi or call 660-0440 x111
General Policies & Reminders
1. Don't forget your pick up time! We recommend that you set recurring reminders on your smartphone, mark your calendar, etc. It really helps with our busy schedules!
2. Have a schedule conflict?
- Send a friend to pick up for you, or, contact us to schedule an alternate pick up!
- You can double up your delivery the week before or after, or you can pick up at the Intervale Food Hub during business hours.
- Please request order or delivery changes at least one day in advance, preferably 2 days.
- We will do our best to help you in a timely manner, and aim to respond by the next business day.
- We are happy to make schedule changes as often as needed.
3. If you miss your pick up at a workplace or community delivery location...
- Leftover food is donated by the site manager after the pick up window ends at workplace & community delivery locations. We do not return to collect it.
- If you do miss your pick up, we offer all of our members a once-per-season complimentary replacement basket based on what we have in stock.
4. Bags and Baskets
- Workplace & Community Delivery Members: Please BYOB (bring your own bag) and leave your empty basket. It's OK to take insulated bags and ice packs home - just return them with or before your next pick up. We reuse these to keep cost & waste to a minimum.
- Home Delivery Members: Please be sure to leave empty insulated bags in your bin for us to collect each week. We reuse these to keep cost & waste to a minimum.
5. We Value Your Feedback!
- If you are not 100% happy with your food, or if there has been a mistake with your delivery, please let us know so that we can make a replacement right away. Your feedback helps us learn, grow, and improve!
Home Delivery Policies
Please review details for Home Delivery here: Home Delivery