This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet
We're sorry, it doesn't look like we can deliver to your address yet. Feel like you've got the interest in your area? Give us a call or send us an email using the contact page!
We Deliver to Your Area!
We're excited to deliver our farm fresh goodness to your door! It looks like you will get deliveries on:
added to delivery
WHLS - Cod 5pk
$13.64 per pound
Five eight-ounce fillets of wild-caught, sustainably-managed Alaskan Cod from Starbird Fish. FINAL PRICE (no deposit required)
Five eight-ounce fillets of wild-caught, sustainably-managed Alaskan Cod from Starbird Fish.
Starbird FishSustainably Sourced Wild Alaskan Fish
“Know your fisherman” is the motto of the fisherman-owned and operated business Starbird Fish. Anthony Naples spends part of the year fishing off the coast of Alaska, in the northern waters of the Bering Sea, from Bristol Bay to the Aleutian Islands. Anthony and his crew work long hours in the summer months when wild Alaskan salmon migrate up and down the coast to return to their original spawning grounds. The salmon is caught, immediately chilled, and is processed and frozen within 24 hours to maximize freshness.
Starbird Fish is sourced from one of the world’s most sustainable wild fisheries in the Aleutian Islands. “To see the results of the successful management of this precious resource is one of the most inspiring things I have ever taken part in; it’s a truly amazing experience, year after year, and I’m stoked to be bringing it home to share with you in the form of delicious and nutritious wild salmon!"
Starbird Fish on Facebook
(Adopted from the New York Times)
- 1 package Starbird Fish salmon trim
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 shallot or 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon capers or small diced pickles
- Salt and pepper
- Old Bay seasoning to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter or olive oil
- Lemon wedges
- Sriracha Mayo (make your own to taste)
- Put half of the salmon into a blender (or bowl with immersion blender) and blend with mustard and shallot/red onion until a paste is formed.
- Transfer mixture to bowl and add remaining salmon, bread crumbs, capers, and spices. Mix together with clean hands and form into four burgers.
- Add butter and/or oil to a skillet. Turn heat to medium high and add burgers to pan once hot. Cook for 2-3 minutes a side; you don't want to overcook. They are done when the outside is golden brown and firm and the very center is a slightly darker pink than the rest of the inside.
- Serve however you like (on buns or salad) with a drizzle of sriracha mayo, a squeeze of lemon, and some pickled onions.