Recipe courtesy of Homegrown & Healthy
-- Perfect recipe for that delicious Gondolier cheese from Mt. Mansfield Creamery in the omnivore baskets this week! --
1 batch of easy dough
1 package of Havarti cheese, shredded
5 slices of bacon, diced
3 green onions, diced
3 eggs, beaten
- Prepare dough according to directions, either the night before or that morning (it only takes 15 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix together cheese, bacon and onions.
- Split dough into balls and line the bottom of a cast iron skillet. Layer with cheese mixture and then pour beaten eggs on top.
- Put in oven and bake for about 30-45 minutes until the center is all of the way cooked.
- Allow to cool before serving