Published by sprouts.com
1/2 Butternut Squash cut into thick slices
8 cloves Garlic
1 tsp Chili flakes
1/2 tsp cinnamon
8 oz Feta Cheese
a few rosemary sprigs
1/4 cup Olive Oil
Kosher Salt to taste
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400° F/ 200° C.
- Arrange butternut squash in one layer, in a roasting pan.
- Crush each garlic glove with its skin on and spread the cloves over the squash.
- Sprinkle the chili flakes and cinnamon over the squash and season with salt and pepper. Pour the olive oil over the top. Crumble the feta cheese and sprinkle over the squash, then place the rosemary springs around.
- Bake for 25 minutes and until the squash is soft. Serve.