Published by Meghan McGarry in vermontcreamery.com
7 ounces fresh goat cheese
5 ounces unsalted butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
1 and 3/4 cups AP flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup milk
1 and 1/4 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter, and sugars till light and fluffy.
- Add in goat cheese and mix till combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Alternate adding dry ingredients with milk.
- Gently fold in raspberries and fill muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degree for 22 - 25 minutes rotating once halfway through.
Notes: Please note I baked these in regular sized cupcake tins.